Western Diagnostic Pathology is one of Australia’s leading comprehensive medical laboratory and pathology services. We have the largest spectrum of pathology testing services and coverage of collection centres dedicated to meeting the needs of Western Australian and Northern Territory doctors and their patients.
We are recognised for serving rural and regional communities with more laboratories and collection centre services in these regions than any other pathology provider in WA.
Western Diagnostic Pathology in a Snapshot
- Specialist Pathologists available for consultation: 25
- Total Number of Scientific and Support Staff: > >800
- Patients Served each year: ~ 2 million
- Patient Pathology Collection Centres: ~ 140
- Laboratory locations: 12
- Central Laboratory Location: Myaree, Perth
Western Diagnostic Pathology is part of the broader Specialist Diagnostic Services Pty Ltd network of specialist pathologist practices. Specialist Diagnostic Services is in turn part of the Primary Health Care Ltd group of practices, and as such, Western Diagnostic Pathology has the governance and support infrastructure that comes with being part of a top 100 ASX publicly listed entity.