As a registered medical practitioner, you are able to order from us all of your vaccine requirements.
Why use Western Diagnostic Pathology's Vaccines Department for your vaccine requirements?
- We are on of Australia's leading suppliers and distributors of vaccines.
- We stock an extensive range of premier vaccines (ranging from travel medicine to fluvax.)
- We have operated licensed facilities for over twenty years.
- We offer exceptionally competitive pricing (with discounts for bulk purchases).
- No minimum order size.
- No shipping or handling fees for customers within our normal cold chain routes.
- Guaranteed quality of cold chain shipping.
To order via telephone, call our distribution centre during business hours on (08) 9317 0781. You will need to provide proof of medical practitioner registration together with shipping address for chain of custody. Please have your Visa or MasterCard ready for payment at time of call.
To be able to order online, you need to be logged into your registered practice account in Western Diagnostic Pathology's Doctors Portal.
If you already have a registered account with our Doctor's Portal, then simply log into the Medical & Professional Login section of this website, and follow the prompts to order your vaccines.
If you do not yet have a registered account with our Doctor's Portal, then simply apply for an account online via Medway Register User. We will then send to you a login and password to enable you to access your account.